Monday 4 April 2011

New Song: Fullness of Joy (Psalm 16)

Here is a song I wrote based upon Psalm 16. I hope you like it :)

VERSE 1
In You I take refuge
Lord, You are my strength
There is no good apart from You, there's only You
Your love never fails
I'll never let go, I'll never let go

CHORUS
My heart is glad, my whole life rejoices
In you I stand, I lift up my voice
Your love and grace are all that I need
In your presence there's fullness of joy
In your presence there's fullness of joy

VERSE 2
You're my chosen portion
Lord, You hold my lot
Your pleasures are for evermore, there's always more
I'll never give up
You're the pathway to life, You're the pathway to life

BRIDGE
You're always before me
You're at my right hand
I cannot be shaken
In Your presence I stand

1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to write out the chords for me? I was just searching for a song on Psalm 16 and ran into this video... I'd love to sing it for my own devotional usage. kimber.king@gmail.com Grace and peace in Christ...

    ReplyDelete